Management Skills for Managers and Leaders
Two Day Training Workshop
Why this training
- Dynamic Curriculum: Our program covers the latest management trends and timeless leadership principles, ensuring you receive the most comprehensive training available.
- Expert Facilitator:
Learn from an industry-leading expert with extensive real-world experience in diverse sectors and industries. Their insights can empower you to succeed in just about any management scenario.
- Interactive Learning:
Engage in hands-on activities, group discussions, and relatable examples to help you apply your newfound skills IMMEDIATELY.
- What is leadership and what is expected from leaders?
- Silos in organisations and how to break the walls down
- Leading and managing change
- Delegation and listening skills
- Coaching skills for Managers
- The science of getting things done
- Bringing the best out of yourself and your team
- Emotional intelligence – dealing with conflict and stress
- Conflict management: Promoting cooperation
- Creating your future self as a leader
You will also explore Behavioural Profiling, including your own DISC Profile Report.
Who should attend this training and why
- New and Emerging Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders:
Kick-start your management career with foundational knowledge and advanced skills that will set you up for success from the get-go.
- Experienced Managers and Leaders
Refresh your management toolkit, gain new perspectives, and expand your leadership horizons.
- Business Owners
Build a loyal, high-performing team that will drive your business toward unprecedented success.
What others have to say
The content, presenter and practicality were excellent. Very inspiring training and I feel I’ll be able to implement the ideas.
– Penelope Calvert, Deputy Manager, Marketing for ANU Joint Colleges of Science
Australian National University
The whole course was a fantastic experience.
– Sally Fox, Operations Manager, Viatek Services
Next two day workshop dates:
7-8 December 2023
8-9 February 2024
- Management training workshops held in Sydney (CBD or Parramatta)
- Indicate preferred workshop date in notes box in check out
Secure your spot NOW. Use shopping cart or contact us.
Don’t delay. Spots strictly limited.
This workshop is also available for private groups Australia-wide. Ask us for details.