A thought leader, Jeremy has been featured in the Sydney Morning Herald, Australian Financial Review and Daily Telegraph as well as magazines including CIO, APAC CIO Outlook and Face2Face. His leadership articles on LinkedIn have resulted in him attracting an audience of over 13,000 followers.
Leadership is as much an art as it is science. A leader will either hold a team back or stretch them to a whole new level. Developing your leadership skills is one of the fastest ways to improve results as it enables you to bring the best out of yourself and the people around you.
What inspires Jeremy to do what he does?
1. Jeremy’s passion in life is helping people to lead amazing lives through inspiration and education he achieves this by teaching people the tangible leadership skills that help them break through to the next level.
2. Jeremy loves achieving big goals in life. He became Australia’s most successful executive business coach with the world’s #1 business coaching company, ActionCOACH, his first year in the business, and was recognised with multiple awards including Global Best Awarded Clients. He has run marathons on three continents, walked the Kokoda Track in six days and successfully completed the North Face 100km Ultra-marathon.
3. “Never wish that life was easier, wish that you were better.” – Jim Rohn Jeremy lives this philosophy and believes that success is never an accident. He is dedicated to on-going education, reading two to four business, leadership and personal development books every month. Jeremy is passionate about sharing what he learns with the people he meets.
4. Jeremy’s career success stems from a strong work ethic, continual learning and his ability to help his clients recruit and build leaders. Jeremy enjoys applying his management and leadership knowledge and putting FUN back into work to improve the lives and businesses of his clients. Jeremy has been recognised for helping his clients win business awards ranging from regional business awards to the BRW Fast 100 and the Telstra Business Awards.
5. After studying Computer Systems Engineering, Jeremy’s first role was as an Internal Sales Engineer with National Instruments, a market leader in test, measurement and automation. Over eight years he earned promotions through the ranks of Applications Engineer, Field Sales Engineer, District and then Area Sales Manager, becoming a seasoned and awarded sales professional before being appointed as Oceania Managing Director. In the subsequent two years and without increasing headcount, he increased sales by 62%.
6. Working for a Fortune 500 company, led by one of the Top 50 CEOs in America, exposed Jeremy to the people, processes, leadership, culture and attitude required to grow a billion dollar company over 20% annually. On a regional level, he has worked with, assisted and trained businesses owners and their teams in New Zealand, Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, India and Japan.
7. As a business owner, he knows that every business needs a coach, advisor or mentor to realise maximum potential. Jeremy is committed to doing whatever it takes to help make you and your business more successful.
8. Jeremy chose to bring Rapport Leadership International to Australia so he could best use his knowledge and skills and get the personal satisfaction of seeing people achieve their dreams faster than they thought possible.
9. A dedicated family man, Jeremy lives in Western Sydney with his wife and three sons, is the President of Rotary Norwest Sunrise and regularly supports, fund raises and mentors local charities.
Jeremy is available for speaking engagements by prior arrangement. (See also ESpeakers.com)
Keynote Presentation Topics Include:
- Inspiring Leadership
- Keys to Business Leadership
- Influence – Your key to unlock potential in others
- Building a Culture of Excellence in Your Organisation
- Embracing Change as a Competitive Advantage
What people say about Jeremy…
“Jeremy recently spoke on ‘High Performance Leadership’ to one of our CEO Syndicates. The feedback received from the member showed the session was of great value. Jeremy’s dynamic and interactive presentation style kept our members engaged and gave new insights and practical strategies to help them to be even better leaders in their organisations. Based on the great feedback, we have invited Jeremy back to present to another of our syndicates”
Linda Charmarette, Member Services Manager, CEO Institute
“Jeremy is one of a kind, a truly inspirational figure who gives incredible leadership talks and really engages a room. There are innumerable aspects to Jeremy that I could recommend; his calmness, coolness and focus, his ability to adapt to any room with any range of people that he must create a rapport with and does on a consistent basis and his selflessness in helping others. He has global experience and picks up information and actions it, his mind is always whirring. He does what he says and he lives his professional life the way he presents with great energy, intelligence, coolness and in a way that gives you amazing confidence in what he does. ”
Chris J Reed, Global CEO, Black Marketing
“Jeremy presented to an AmCham audience of Young Professionals at our annual Networking Evening on Dec 2. Jeremy gave a great presentation to the group on ‘Building Your Foundation Business Skills’, where he shared his experiences as an Executive Coach, as well as gave the young professionals some key takeaways that they could apply to their career. I would highly recommend Jeremy for a presentation again, and look forward to having him speak for our wider business audience in 2015.”
Katie Harris, Event Manager, American Chamber of Commerce in Australia
“Jeremy helped us crystallise a clear vision and mission for Lifetime Distributors and helped us improve our business in many areas, resulting in us hitting our net profit target of 10% for the first time. Developing standard meeting agendas and having Jeremy chair our management meetings and keep everyone focused on our company goals worked really well. I would recommend Jeremy to any company needing to improve bottom line results.”
Mark Bonello, CEO, Lifetime Distributors
“I have known Jeremy since 1994. He was part of the team that started our direct operations in Australia. When we moved the headquarters to Sydney, Jeremy accepted the responsibility of leading a dramatic reorganisation of the team. He exceeded my expectations; his work ethic, professionalism, ability to make quick decisions and execute with passion amazed me. He is a true 360-Degree leader.”
Victor Mieres, VP Asia/Rest of World, National Instruments