Learn how to lead people in an inspiring and productive workplace that’s more in step with what employees expect today, and improve your chances of staying effective and relevant as a leader in the years to come.
The Future Ready Leader – 2-day Training Course
Leadership Skills Training for Leaders, Managers and Business Owners
ENQUIRE NOW for 2021 course dates & private sessions.
About This Course
It should come as no surprise that the face of leadership is changing. High performing employees no longer want a boss to tell them what to do, they want a leader who can paint a clear vision of where your organisation is heading and empower and coach them to bring out their absolute best.
If you’re ready to learn the type of leadership skills that will help you to
- Create a workplace environment where people can excel and accomplish great things together,
- Where you’re more likely to attract and retain talented people to your organisation, AND
- Future-guard your leadership success over the coming years,
then The Future Ready Leader is the course for you.
What you’ll learn at The Future Ready Leader:
- The changing face of leadership, and what you need to know
- What your employees really want from you in order to succeed
- How to connect with Millennials and Gen Ys in your organisation (and speak their language)
- Discover what it takes to attract and retain great employees to your organisation
- The psychology of motivation
- How to leverage the strengths of your team
- Coaching skills that build confidence and deliver results
- The secrets to building a high performance team culture
- And more.
“Having worked with and trained thousands of leaders, managers and business owners over the years, and seeing first-hand the incredible rate at which workplaces are changing, it’s clear that leaders are struggling under the weight of it all, and are unclear of the best way forward if they are to attract new talent to their organisation and build the type of team culture that fosters loyalty and the inspiration to reach higher.
I’m excited to finally be presenting this unique course especially developed to help you take your leadership and management skills to the next level to meet today’s expectations, and be better prepared for the fast changing world ahead.”
– Jeremy Carter, CEO, Rapport Leadership International
Ready to get started?
Who is this course for?
- Leaders, managers and business owners wishing to improve their leadership skills and performance
- Anyone ready to find out how to future-proof their leadership career and abilities
- Those looking for new ways to build a more loyal, inspired and engaged team for today’s changing working and business environment
What else you can expect to learn
- How to be a more inspiring and engaging leader, manager and/or business owner for today’s evolving workforce needs
- What you need to know to work with others more effectively and resourcefully to accomplish difficult tasks
- Being the coach others can turn to and trust more often
- The power in authenticity, and understanding how ego gets in the way
- Identifying strengths in yourself and others, and the hidden opportunities
- Strategies that can help improve productivity in just about any setting
- What you can do to future-guard your success as a leader, manager and/or business owner in a changing and increasingly complex workplace environment
- And more.
Why you cannot miss this course
Workplace expectations are changing and what used to be acceptable management and leadership practices no longer are sufficient to attract and retain great employees to your organisation.
This two day program has been designed to help you to take your leadership skills to the next level and create a workplace environment that brings out the best in your team members, where people can do their best work and work together to accomplish difficult tasks in challenging timeframes.
The program will empower you with the mindset and the skills to connect with the Millennials and Gen Ys in your organisation and to speak their language of purpose, meaning and belonging.
ENQUIRE NOW for 2021 course dates and private sessions, or Phone 1800 330 027.
(Ask us about special group rates.)
This is a leadership training event you simply can’t afford to miss.