- New and Emerging Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Experienced Managers and Leaders
- and Business Owners
Next course dates:
7-8 December, 2023
8-9 February, 2024
Where: Sydney – CBD or Parramatta
(This course is also delivered to private groups Australia-wide. Ask us for details.)
Why choose our training?
- Dynamic Curriculum: Our program covers the latest management trends and timeless leadership principles, ensuring you receive the most comprehensive training available.
- Expert Facilitator:
Learn from an industry-leading expert with extensive real-world experience in diverse sectors and industries. Their insights can empower you to succeed in just about any management scenario.
- Interactive Learning:
Engage in hands-on activities, group discussions, and real-world examples to help you apply your newfound skills IMMEDIATELY.
- What is leadership and what is expected from leaders?
- Silos in organisations and how to break the walls down
- Leading and managing change
- Delegation and listening skills
- Coaching skills for Managers
- The science of getting things done
- Bringing the best out of yourself and your team
- Emotional intelligence – dealing with conflict and stress
- Conflict management: Promoting cooperation
- Creating your future self as a leader
You will also explore Behavioural Profiling, including your own DISC Profile Report.
Who should should attend this training and why
- New and Emerging Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders:
Kick-start your leadership career with foundational knowledge and advanced skills that will set you up for success from the get-go.
- Experienced Managers and Leaders
Refresh your management toolkit, gain new perspectives, and expand your leadership horizons.
- Business Owners
Build a loyal, high-performing team that will drive your business toward unprecedented success.
What others say about our training
The entire two days of the Leadership and Management Skills course was exceptional.
– David Thompson, Workshop Manager, Industrial Maintenance and Fabrication
Well paced, great content, delivering very much a two way and interactive course.
– James Campbell, Supervisor, Isuzu
This course was delivered at a good pace for me to be able to really take it in.
– Damien Pereira, Maintenance Manager, Big River Group
Jeremy delivered a thoroughly enjoyable experience to get his message across effectively.
– Greg Muir, Operations Manager, Borg
Great interactive training course, kept attendees focused and interested.
– Ash Livingston, Manager of Quality, Safety and Assets, Aboriginal Housing Office
The course was delivered at a good pace with a nice balance between listening and interaction.
– Linda Hawman, Coordinator Community Engagement, City of Darebin
The whole course was a fantastic experience.
– Sally Fox, Operations Manager, Viatek Services
Excellent, an energetic and inspiring training.
– Gordon Bish, Product Development Manager, Rubicon Water
A really good experience with great learnings.
– Loshana Kurthikeya, Finance Manager, Aboriginal Housing Office
Really good course with lots of practical examples given; extremely useful.
– Anita Ponturo, Assistant HR Manager, Australian National University
Don’t miss out
This management course is strictly run as a limited numbers workshop to ensure quality training and a more personalised learning experience. Act today and seize the opportunity to build the skills you need to excel as a manager or leader and advance your career and business.
You also have the backing of our 100% money-back customer satisfaction guarantee. Chat with us to learn more.
Ready to transform your management abilities?
Seats are limited and do fill fast. Register now.