Learn to ‘Present Like a Pro’ with our Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Workshop
(Includes BONUS MODULE:
Secrets to Delivering Powerful & Engaging Online Presentations)
Public speaking is a skill that will help you be more successful in many areas of your life and will boost your leadership potential. Our full day workshop covers everything you need to know in order to make professional and impactful presentations. This workshop is designed to increase your confidence in giving talks and presentations in any situation…….including ONLINE PRESENTATIONS!
Throughout the day, you will also get the opportunity to develop your own presentations and get specific feedback to help you take your presentation skills to the next level. The topics we cover include:
- Your Mindset – where speaking success starts
- Physiology – projecting confidence and charisma
- Understanding and influencing your audience
- Understanding your voice – mastering tone, volume, pace, pitch and projection
- Communication through stories, metaphors, power statements and body language
- Making your presentation memorable and effective
- Keeping your audience engaged
- Memory strategies and the role of visual aids
- Managing your environment
- Mastering impromptu speaking
- Compiling a new presentation in 7 easy steps
- BONUS MODULE: Secrets to Delivering Powerful & Engaging ONLINE PRESENTATIONS
Your Presenter: Jeremy Carter, Chief Enthusiasm Officer of Rapport Leadership Australia
Live & Interactive Online Workshop:
- Monday 14 September, 2020
Investment: Only $295 inc GST including workbook
Limited places to ensure maximum interaction and personalised feedback.
Book your spot today.