- This event has passed.
Professional Presentation Skills Workshop
July 21, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn to ‘Present Like a Pro’ with our Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Workshop
Public speaking is a skill that will help you be more successful in many areas of your life and will boost your leadership potential. Our full day workshop covers everything you need to know in order to make professional and impactful presentations. This workshop is designed to increase your confidence in giving talks and presentations in any situation.
Throughout the day, you will also get the opportunity to develop your own presentations and get specific feedback to help you take your presentation skills to the next level. The topics we cover include:
- Your Mindset – where speaking success starts
- Physiology – projecting confidence and charisma
- Understanding and influencing your audience
- Understanding your voice – mastering tone, volume, pace, pitch and projection
- Communication through stories, metaphors, power statements and body language
- Making your presentation memorable and effective
- Keeping your audience engaged
- Memory strategies and the role of visual aids
- Managing your environment
- Mastering impromptu speaking
- Compiling a new presentation in 7 easy steps
Your Presenter: Jeremy Carter, Managing Director of Rapport Leadership Australia
Investment: Only $497 inc GST including workbook, lunch and refreshments.
What previous attendees say about this course:
I found the training was very insightful and that it will help improve my future presentations. Jeremy is a great and interactive presenter. I loved the interactive role plays.No improvements, love the handouts and the presenter was so interactive and entertaining”. – C.Bucci, Brand Manager, Amway Australia
“The training was fun and engaging with a lot of content delivered in a concise and informative manner.” – G. Regan, IT Infrastructure Manager, Amway
“I feel more confident in presenting after this training and feel with more practise I will only improve.” – L. Farquhar
“As a university student studying teaching, this public speaking training was really effective in allowing me to progress towards having a successful career. I haven’t experienced any training like this before at uni and work sandit was very engaging and interesting. The ability of the presenter was top standard. There was a lot of personal growth achieved within the short time of this workshop.” D. Bounos
Seats are limited to ensure maximum interaction and personalised feedback. Book now!