- This event has passed.
Childcare Centre Training Day – Being More
June 5, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Whether you are an emerging, experienced, or future leader, you are invited to attend our Childcare Centre Leadership training and information session. Learn the essential qualities childcare centres need from their leaders, and why it is so important for team satisfaction, child outcomes, and maintaining a competitive edge.
We will also cover the role of the educational leader and the NQF framework and how to ensure compliance for your centre without spending a cent.
Participate in roundtable discussion with experts and peers on the challenges you are facing in your centre and solutions to overcome them. This is not just about theory, it’s about what works in practice.
Families and employees expect so much more these days, so maintaining the status quo simply isn’t enough. Take your learning to the next level, and discover what great things can be achieved.
What you will learn by attending?
- Why leadership matters in childcare and how to be a better leader
- Building trust and facilitating communication to build a more successful team
- The importance of hiring the right people and how to recruit, engage and retain great staff
- Addressing problem behaviours
- Building a winning culture in your organisation
- Build new relationshipships and network with your peers in your industry
- Best practice in implementing the NQF Framework
Who will be presenting?
Jeremy Carter is the Managing Director of Rapport Leadership Australia and has twenty years experience in building high performance teams and developing new leaders in organisations.’
Sue McIntyre is the Childcare Educational Specialist for Rapport Leadership and has a Masters Degree in Special Education and 20 years experience in Childcare.
Seats are limited to ensure this is a very interactive event so BOOK TODAY.