Are you ready for the ultimate in nautical leadership training?
Join us aboard the HMB Endeavour for a unique five day experience…
Most management and leadership training never leaves the classroom and much of it is forgotten in a few short weeks. We are excited to announce we are working in conjunction with the NSW Maritime Museum to develop an unforgettable leadership development experience.
This experience is designed to provide a safe environment in which you can experience, learn and master critical leadership skills that will make you a better leader, improve your productivity, ability to make quick decisions, communicate with confidence and inspire and motivate teams.
This experience will benefit anyone already in a leadership or management role or working as part of a team.
“I invite you to sail with us on the HMB Endeavour to learn more about yourself as a leader. It’s an amazing adventure and you get to experience teamwork in a whole new environment. For everyone, sailing an 18th century sailing ship in the 21st century is a rare privilege and I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t enjoy and treasure it..”
John Dikkenberg, Captain, HMB Endeavour
What leadership skills are developed?
- Anatomy of a Leader
- Criteria for success as a leader
- Listening and communication
- Overcoming fear and procrastination
- Teamwork and support
- Giving effective feedback
- Holding people accountable
- Identifying your mission
Next voyage: early 2015, sailing from Sydney.
What results can you expect?
- An unforgettable five day experience aboard HMB Endeavour
- New friendships you will value for the long term
- Renewed passion and energy from connecting with your true purpose
- Increased self awareness, emotional intelligence and ability to connect with people
- Focus that sharpens your ability to shut off distractions and improve your outcomes
- Improved communication and accountability to align your team for optimum results
- Skills to inspire and motivate your team
- Confidence to push beyond your comfort zones and achieve more than ever before
- Voyage crew berth $1,775
- Supernumerary berth $2,875
- Places are limited so be sure to book early.
Q: How do attendees rate Rapport Leadership training?
- Course Quality 9.69/10
- Course Breadth 9.55/10
- Course Relevance 9.69/10
- Trainer Knowledge 9.8/10
- Trainer Engagement 9.91/10
- Survey Data from over 350 course attendees in 2013