If anything was possible, what would you do with your life?
In Life Mastery, you will identify your life’s goals and dreams in seven different categories: personal, recreation, spiritual, career, financial, family and relationship.
Having clarity in each of these categories helps you create a balanced lifestyle and after completing the course you will leave with a five-year life plan with strategic goals as well as a detailed action plan for the next 12 months. This is one of Rapport’s highest acclaimed classes.
What will you learn by attending Life Mastery?
- Create a Life Action Plan
- Living from Abundance
- Create Balance & Focus
- Identify Key Priorities
- Think from Your Goals
What results can you expect by attending?
- Commit to an ideal life in order to make a significant shift in your thinking and behaviour
- Think big and realise you serve no one by not succeeding yourself
- Focus on each area of your life to live with more balance, peace, and purpose
- Know your priorities to make time for the things that matter most to you
- Think from your goals to create the attraction and intention required to achieve them
Course Dates: August 24 (evening) – August 26 (evening)
Location: Fairmont Resort, Blue Mountains NSW