- This event has passed.
Leadership Essentials Workshop Sydney
February 4, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Whether you are an emerging, experienced, or future manager / leader, you are invited to attend our Leadership Essentials workshop. Learn the essential qualities of successful leaders, and why leadership is so important for team satisfaction, productivity and maintaining a competitive edge.
This engaging leadership workshop allows you to learn and practice the skills of successful leaders. Processes reveal how you are responding in today’s business climate and teach you other ways to respond to achieve better outcomes.
- Gain self-awareness and learn how to take focused action, concentrating on the areas of your business and personal life that are important to you.
- Discover which areas of your business life are getting your time and where to focus your energy.
- Assess your business attitudes and how they affect your work
- Learn to change your approach and how your thoughts affect your outcomes
- Understand the characteristics and behaviours of leaders who are thriving today
What you will learn by attending?
- Why leadership matters and how to be a better leader
- Building trust and facilitating communication to build a more successful team
- How to recruit, engage and retain great staff
- Gaining respect and engagement from your team
- Addressing problem behaviours
- Building a winning culture in your organisation
- Successfully building new relationships
For best results, you are invited to bring your key team members along with you.
Who will be presenting?
Jeremy Carter is the Managing Director of Rapport Leadership Australia and has twenty years experience in building high performance teams and developing new leaders in organisations.’