- This event has passed.
March 11, 2015 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Leadership is not a title, it is a set of skills and beliefs that allow people to change the world, without having to ask permission first. The bigger and better team you build, the more significant an impact you can make in the lives of others and also in your own life.
Are you frustrated with the culture within your organisation?
Do you see opportunities that others don’t and you want to learn how to make a significant difference?
This event will help you to develop a whole new generation of leaders for your organisation.
What you will learn:
• Why leadership matters now more than ever before;
• An understanding of the six leadership stages and the challenges they bring;
• How to develop a leadership culture and inspire your team;
• How Millers law can make you a better leader;
• How to measure leadership within your organisation;
• Why management often demotivates and disengages staff;
• Why accountability is not all it’s cracked up to be;
• Why most change initiatives fail and why people resist change; and
• How to identify core leadership traits and develop new leaders.
You will leave with powerful, practical tools and strategies you can implement and apply immediately!
Who should attend:
This event is designed for executives, management teams and future leaders wanting to take themselves and their teams to the next level.
For the best results and the greatest impact for your business – bring your team!
Jeremy Carter is the CEO of Rapport Leadership International in Australia. Rapport Leadership International has a thirty year track record of offering unique and challenging leadership programs which empower new leaders, executives and business owners with the confidence, self-esteem, and focus necessary to improve their personal effectiveness and build high performance teams. Rapport has offices in the US, Canada and Australia and has over 250,000 graduates of their courses.
Jeremy started his career as a computer engineer and worked his way up from an entry level role to being the Oceania Managing Director of US technology company National Instruments at the age of thirty. By building a great team, he increased sales 62% in only two years without hiring any additional staff. Since leaving the corporate world ten years ago, he has worked as a leading business and executive coach, winning multiple awards for both himself and his clients’ results.
To register, please visit the American Chamber of Commerce Website.