Jeremy Carter is the CEO of Rapport Leadership International in Australia. After a successful corporate career and ten years as a leading business and executive coach and entrepreneur, Jeremy decided to bring Rapport Leadership International to Australia after attending one of their leadership training courses in the United States and seeing the transformational outcomes experienced by attendees at the course.
A thought leader, Jeremy has been featured in the Sydney Morning Herald, Australian Financial Review and Daily Telegraph as well as magazines including CIO, APAC CIO Outlook and Face2Face. His leadership articles on LinkedIn have resulted in him attracting an audience of over 13,000 followers.
Recent speaking engagements include:
1. Jeremy’s passion in life is helping people to lead amazing lives through inspiration and education he achieves this by teaching people the tangible leadership skills that help them break through to the next level.
2. Jeremy loves achieving big goals in life. He became Australia’s most successful executive business coach with the world’s #1 business coaching company, ActionCOACH, his first year in the business, and was recognised with multiple awards including Global Best Awarded Clients. He has run marathons on three continents, walked the Kokoda Track in six days and successfully completed the North Face 100km Ultra-marathon.
3. “Never wish that life was easier, wish that you were better.” – Jim Rohn Jeremy lives this philosophy and believes that success is never an accident. He is dedicated to on-going education, reading two to four business, leadership and personal development books every month. Jeremy is passionate about sharing what he learns with the people he meets.
4. Jeremy’s career success stems from a strong work ethic, continual learning and his ability to help his clients recruit and build leaders. Jeremy enjoys applying his management and leadership knowledge and putting FUN back into work to improve the lives and businesses of his clients. Jeremy has been recognised for helping his clients win business awards ranging from regional business awards to the BRW Fast 100 and the Telstra Business Awards.
5. After studying Computer Systems Engineering, Jeremy’s first role was as an Internal Sales Engineer with National Instruments, a market leader in test, measurement and automation. Over eight years he earned promotions through the ranks of Applications Engineer, Field Sales Engineer, District and then Area Sales Manager, becoming a seasoned and awarded sales professional before being appointed as Oceania Managing Director. In the subsequent two years and without increasing headcount, he increased sales by 62%.
6. Working for a Fortune 500 company, led by one of the Top 50 CEOs in America, exposed Jeremy to the people, processes, leadership, culture and attitude required to grow a billion dollar company over 20% annually. On a regional level, he has worked with, assisted and trained businesses owners and their teams in New Zealand, Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, India and Japan.
7. As a business owner, he knows that every business needs a coach, advisor or mentor to realise maximum potential. Jeremy is committed to doing whatever it takes to help make you and your business more successful.
8. Jeremy chose to bring Rapport Leadership International to Australia so he could best use his knowledge and skills and get the personal satisfaction of seeing people achieve their dreams faster than they thought possible.
9. A dedicated family man, Jeremy lives in Western Sydney with his wife and three sons, is the President of Rotary Norwest Sunrise and regularly supports, fund raises and mentors local charities.
Jeremy is available for speaking engagements by prior arrangement. (See also ESpeakers.com)
Keynote Presentation Topics Include:
- Inspiring Leadership
- Keys to Business Leadership
- Influence – Your key to unlock potential in others
- Building a Culture of Excellence in Your Organisation
- Embracing Change as a Competitive Advantage