- This event has passed.
Leadership Essentials Workshop Norwest
March 17, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Whether you are an emerging, experienced, or future manager / leader, you are invited to attend our Leadership Essentials workshop. Learn the essential qualities of successful leaders, and why leadership is so important for team satisfaction, productivity and maintaining a competitive edge.
This engaging leadership workshop allows you to learn and practice the skills of successful leaders. Processes reveal how you are responding in today’s business climate and teach you other ways to respond to achieve better outcomes.
- Gain self-awareness and learn how to take focused action, concentrating on the areas of your business and personal life that are important to you.
- Discover which areas of your business life are getting your time and where to focus your energy.
- Identify whether you are surviving or thriving in each area
- Assess your business attitudes and how they affect your work
- Learn to change your approach and how your thoughts affect your outcomes
- Understand the characteristics and behaviours of leaders who are thriving today
What you will learn by attending?
- Why leadership matters and how to be a better leader
- Building trust and facilitating communication to build a more successful team
- How to recruit, engage and retain great staff
- Gaining respect and engagement from your team
- Addressing problem behaviours
- Building a winning culture in your organisation
- Successfully building new relationships
For best results, you are invited to bring your key team members along with you.
Who will be presenting?
Jeremy Carter is the Managing Director of Rapport Leadership Australia and has twenty years experience in building high performance teams and developing new leaders in organisations.
This workshop is priced at $197, but you can save 50% on your purchase of additional tickets after your first one.
Seats are limited to ensure this is a very interactive event so BOOK TODAY.
What do previous attendees say about Leadership Essentials?
“Thought provoking, directs one to reflect on one’s own leadership style and to take stock. Practical ways to improve one’s own leadership style to provide the greatest impact on one’s team in a positive manner.” – Samantha Wenaden, Taylor Nicholas Hills
“Jeremy is a dynamic presenter who keeps the topic interesting and informative.” – Stella Walter, Mepstead & Associates
“This was a great workshop. It was interactive, engaging and very valuable. I recommend it to those who are in a leadership position, or plan on being in one.” – Kirsten Gavenlock, Fit Kidz
“Will be taking lots back to the workplace to have a chat and implement my new learning of being a leader.” – Rebecca Edgar, Twinkle Star (KL)
“It was very energetic but confronting in a nice way to discover how to be a great leader……well worth attending.” – John Glover, Managing Director, Pendragon
“This session was very rewarding to me. It opened my eyes as to what makes a good leader and the impact of my actions on others and what makes a bad leader. I will take this session on board and learn from it to become a better leader.” – Maria Sultana