The Science of Understanding People—at Rapport Leadership, we believe people are the heartbeat of your business.
We use the proven PDPworks tools and management system which allows you to ignite the energy of your people resources; reducing conflicts and improving performance.
ProScan – Understanding what makes people tick
ProScan is a non-threatening, quick, easy and reliable survey tool that is one of the most advanced instruments available. Statistical research of working adults enables the powerful ProScan Survey to produce reliable results to accurately assess a person’s basic and preferred work styles. The survey examines combinations of specific traits that affect how the person works most effectively and reacts under stress. ProScan focuses on strengths and motivators to help employers create an environment that reduces employee stress while improving energy and morale.
ProScan reports measure:
- How a person functions most naturally
- The role a person feels they need to play
- How a person predictably comes across to others
- Energy resources
- Satisfaction index
- Stress levels
- Energy drain
- Decision-making style
JobScan – Job modeling for better hires
JobScan increases hiring success and decreases turnover. Managers define and measure the behavioral dynamics needed for effectiveness in the job. Through Job Matching, they compare each applicant’s strengths and work styles to those requirements, then select the best match of people to positions.
JobScan reports include:
Job Model report
- Job Dynamics Analysis
- Job Model Data Sheet
- Job Model Intensity Chart
- Summary of Job Model Contributors
- Applicant Ranking
- Selection/Recruiting Report
- Job Matching Chart
- Job Matching Intensity Chart
- Interviewing Guide
TeamScan – Building balanced teams
TeamScan graphs a composite of the individuals in a group, showing likely group work styles and preferences in a department, division or the entire organization. TeamScan predicts group interactions, uncovers why some teams are more productive than others, and identifies the corporate culture in concrete terms.
Organizational Statistics (OrgStats)
- Defines characteristics of a high-performance team
- Identifies team dynamics
- Assesses effects of management styles
- Assists in planning changes to improve performance
- Blends corporate cultures during mergers and acquisitions
- Manages succession process
- Measures group characteristics
- Sets team performance expectations
- Assists in developing teams
- Analyzes teams that succeed, as well as those that fail