In Leadership Breakthrough Two, team dynamics are explored through a variety of hands-on indoor and outdoor processes and challenges that highlight communication, collaboration, and trust.
Processes are powerful metaphors for real-life team situations. Each challenge produces individual and team growth, and solidifies the behaviours of high performance teams delivering material skills and tactics to implement with your own team.
What will you learn at the course?
- High performance team attributes
- Flexibility and creativity
- Focus and taking action
- Roles in a team
- Trust and respect
- Playing big
- Decision-making and accountability
What results can you expect by attending?
- Leaders that create team synergy and high performance team members
- Flexibility and creativity that eliminate performance barriers and foster continual growth and learning that benefit your organisation
- Dependable, consistent behaviours with abundant follow through, accountability and clear communication
- Initiative and decision making ability to propel the company towards its goals, mission and vision
- True potential unleashed and limitless possibilities identified
- Decision making skills to move beyond isolation and organisational silos
For more details on Leadership Breakthrough Two, click here